Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hot Date

Yesterday Stephen and I went on our first real date since Kalen was born, and boy was it needed. It was country themed, and what was great was Stephen planned everything, I didn't have to do a thing!
 
After dropping off the boys with my sister Karen, we took the Xterra offroading. He found a great place not too far with a lot of trails and places you could stop and go shooting.
 Check out this sexy man, he has lost 30 pounds. So proud of him!

 We stopped and checked out the great view of Utah Lake and the mountains for awhile. We will definitely be coming back.

After offroading we  went fishing. Neither Stephen or I had been in years so it was interesting, but we had fun.
 On a side note my ab muscles are ridiculously weak from having Kalen, so I still pooch out like I'm five months pregnant. I'm working on it though, they'll get back. =)
 After fishing we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner. It tasted really good but I got sick from gluten afterwards. I do not recommend it to my GF friends.

After dinner was the main event, the Alan Jackson concert. Stephen loves him and though has wanted to never thought he would get to go to one. He was in Heaven!

No comments: