I love summer time. It is my absolute favorite and we are living it up. Here are some of the things we've been up to:
Swimming. We are taking full advantage of our apartment pool, and the fact that there's a heater in it now. It is not freezing like it was last year! Alex loves to splash and is learning how to swim. Stephen loves doing laps and I like cooling down.
Longboarding. Our friend has a skateboard and longboard, and in the afternoon we take it out. Stephen is getting really good on it and Alex likes riding down a hill with the board (and Stephen).
Dog Park and Shooting the Tube. Every Saturday we go to a dog park in the mountains. Scampers loves it! At the end is a drainage pipe and we shoot the tube. This isn't our video, but you get the idea.
Morning walks and Park. Three mornings a week before it gets too hot a friend and I go on walks and then let our kids play at the park. Alex liked going down slides and climbing, but the swing is his absolute favorite.
Play group and Wiggle Worms. I want Alex to be more social so I've been bringing him to wiggle worms which is done by the library. We sing songs and do actions. Alex is very timid while we're there are clings to me the whole time. Same thing with play group. Hopefully he'll get less shy soon.
Alex is walking like a champ and even walked to church yesterday. I'm surprised his little legs didn't get tired!
Stephen had multiple interviews last week and even has a third interview this week. We are hoping that they extend a job then.
I have been offered two opportunities to watch kids this week. One would be for a kid the exact same age as Alex and a three old two times a week. The other is for a six week old probably three times a week. I'm still not sure what to do yet. Do you think I could handle watching four kids at a time?
No comments:
Post a Comment