Where has the time gone? I can't believe Alex is already 15 months! He is turning more into a little boy everyday. Some of his new tricks are climbing onto everything. He loves to climb onto the couch and climb between both. He also likes playing with the lamps and grabbing any treasures we have left on the side tables such as our phones, keyboard, mouse, or coasters.
When we go outside he still loves to climb the stairs. His new thing though is to crawl over to the pile of pebbles and throw them. When we are at the park he always beelines for the swing. I think he could stay on it forever!
He has eight teeth now, with three molars poking their way through. I kinda wish they would just come out, but he gets SO cranky when he is teething molars, so I am glad for the break.
He is finally walking! He's not a pro yet, but he'll walk short distances and next to pieces of furniture. He has a funny walk though. He holds his arms out straight for balance, and so he looks like a zombie!
He is becoming very social. Whenever he sees kids at the park or around the complex he will follow them and jabber away. We love our little boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment