My sister, Kelly, gave me this lamp when I was first married. Someone had given it to her, and it doesn't really fit her style, so she gave it to me, because I had nothing.
I liked the lamp, but I'm not a gold person, so I changed it to black.
I feel like it is missing something, I'm just not sure what it is yet.
Looks awesome Krissy! Can I have it back now? JK. I don't think it needs anything, maybe a table to be set on is all ;) You just need to get used to it.
2 comments:
SO CUTE! You are so inspiring! I just may have to stop by DI next week :)
Hmmm, if you want to add something, maybe add a ribbon accent on the lampshade?
Looks awesome Krissy! Can I have it back now? JK. I don't think it needs anything, maybe a table to be set on is all ;) You just need to get used to it.
Post a Comment