Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mirror

I've been wanting to update some things around the house for awhile, I even made a goal to flip an entertainment center. I thought that I should flip something smaller first to get the experience. I saw on a blog that to spruce up a plain mirror you can put ribbon around it, and I thought that idea was great! My sister gave me a long mirror for my birthday two years ago, and I decided to try it out on that.



I didn't take a picture of the whole mirror because then you would see me reflecting and I'm not a fan of that, so you get to see a little of Stephen instead =) I really like it, it has added a lot to the mirror.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Cool! I want to see the whole thing, though! Just stand off to the side a bit so you're not in it.