Saturday, May 30, 2009

Great Website

I found a great new website. This website has it all, health wise. You can enter the foods you eat, and it totals up the fat, calories, carbohydrates, and all the vitamins. It even has specific brands of food, and different ways of preparing the food.

You can enter what physical activity you did, and puts about how many calories you burn. You can enter weight goals, food goals, and activity goals, and it helps you determine how many calories less you need to eat to lose weight, and it has great graphs to show improvement.

The is one area where you do measurements, and periodically you can enter them to see how you have improved. Best of all, it's free.

The website if fitday.com

If nothing else it gives me accountability, so I can see what I have eaten and done, and what effect it has. You should definetly check it out!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hoe neat! It sounds like a great resource.

kelly said...

cool - thanks!