Thursday, June 11, 2009

School's out for summer!

Woo-hoo! I am as happy as a kid with birthday cake in front of them! I am loving that I am able to relax and spend more time with my husband. This is what we've been up to:

1. Since I have more time, we have been working out more, and boy can I feel the difference. I am more sore, and firm. Especially in the abdominal region. We have been doing ab work outs everyday, and I can see and feel the difference.

2. I am working on my curriculum for next year. I am teaching science next year, so I am getting ready for that, and I am revamping my language arts.

3. Preparing for my family to come in two days! My brother and his family are coming first, on Saturday. My mom unfortunately, is not doing so well, so please keep her in your prayers.

4. Finding some space to put my brother. He will be sleeping on our couch during the family reunion, and afterwards he will be staying with us till he can move into an apartment of his own.

5. Finally, relaxing! I haven't been able to sleep in yet. I am still getting up at seven, but I love getting to hang out with Stephen more, and just relax.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope you have a great week with your family and that your mom feels better.