Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time to Put the Cake Away

Recently I have been thinking over things and have been making new goals to do basic things. One of those things is to get in better shape. I am not in terrible shape, I still love to run around with my nieces and nephews and play with the best of them, but recently I have been feeling a littel flabby. I hate that feeling. So, Stephen and I have made a pact to work out more. I eat pretty well already, so that isn't too much of a challenge for me. The being able to run as long as I did, and have the muscle I used to is the challenge. I want to be able to run in a 10K again, and be able to feel muscles in my arms again. Yesterday we kicked it off. Everyday I want to make a goal with how far I will run, and what weights and reps to use. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You? Flabby? Girl you are crazy! But good luck with your fitness goals anyway :)

Dave said...

Awesome! I need dedication like that to get back in shape.