Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time to Be Creative

A couple of days ago I got photoshop! I'm excited to do more projects, but the problem is, I don't what to make, or how to make it. I wanted to make my own blog background and header, but I haven't been able to dedicate myselves to sitting down and figuring it out yet. Anyone have simple directions?

3 comments:

Karen said...

If you figure it out- let me know. I have had it for a year and still don't know what I am doing haha

Dave said...

I took a computer science class at BYU and one thing they taught us was Photoshop. You can do soo many things. If you want to know how to do specific things ask me. Otherwise I would be happy to show you during our family reunion.

kelly said...

Header looks awesome - I'm glad you can do this so that you can do things for me later ;)