Friday, November 14, 2008

Classroom Election

Today in our class we voted for the final two presidential candidates. It is so much fun to see them campaigning, and saying things like "electoral votes" and "electoral college". I didn't learn what all of that was till much later. They have also been campaigning, making posters, and persuading people to vote. I love that they are so excited to learn about the process. Anyway, we narrowed it down from 13 to 2 people, and next week we are having our final election. We'll see if when one of them is elected, if they will keep their promises or not.

2 comments:

kelly said...

I think I need to be in your class. I still don't get all that.
Stinky about teh cyst, but glad it's nothing worsse. I HOPE YOU CAN be healthy soon.

LOLiTA said...

It'll be interesting to see the outcome!