Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

8 Things About Me

Rules, Rules - here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer all 8 of the six items listed below.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Gillmore Girls
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Ugly Betty
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Samantha Who
6. How It's Made
7. News
8. Seinfeld

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Showered
2. Went to church
3. Taught Gospel Principles
4. Took a nap
5. Talked to my brother
6. Did laundry
7. Ate dinner with my sis and her family
8. Talked to Stephen

8 Things I look forward to

1. The weekend
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Moving into our new apartment
5. Getting out of debt
6. Becoming a mom (someday, not anytime soon)
7. Not having to go to the doctor within a month's span
8. Sleep

8 Favorite Restaurants

I don't like eating out much at all, so I am going to skip this one.

8 Things on my wish list

1. New couch
2. Bed Frame
3. Bookshelf
4. New pots and pans
5. Bigger TV
6. Clothes
7. Shoes
8. Jacuzzi

I tag Karen, Kelly, Mom, Esme, Amber, Melissa, Ashley, and Casey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just about to leave you a comment letting you know I tagged you! Impressive :)

Have I sent you an invite to our family blog??