This weekend Stephen and I finally saw Iron Man at the dollar theatre. I heard heard so much hype, and heard that it was awesome. I liked it, but I think I heard too muc about it. I was expecting amazing things. It was good, but not fantastic. I think part of it was at the end when the huge iron man was built, and they were fighting. That was a bit much for me. I would recommend someone to see it still.
2 comments:
Don't you hate that? I expected nothing out of this movie. In fact I saw it planning to hate it, so when it turned out ok it was great. But when you hear thta it's good you expect too much. Especially a 'man' movie :)
I liked the movie ok. It was fun watching it with my two boys though. You can see the whole movie online for free :-)
Post a Comment