Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I do not know who watches this show, but I love it. I started watching it in December, and I haven't been able to stop since. It gives me motivation to eat better and push myself more at my workouts. Growing up I was not thin. Part of it was my body reacting against gluten, and part of it was just overeating. I felt when I went to college that I could have a fresh start. I worked out and started eating better. I still don't have a perfect body but I feel good about how I eat and what I look like. So watching this show really gets to me. I was never even close to being as big as the contestants, but I can still relate to them. I am excited that today the season started again. We'll miss you green team!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've never seen that show. I will try and check it out.