Recently I have been thinking of what a blessed girl I am. I have a great husband, a job with students I am crazy about, family so close, great parents, a great ward, and I even can work out now. I feel like this the best time in my life right now. In every aspect I feel happy. It gets me thinking about things that have happened in the past, that have gotten me here. A lot of the things I think about are trials. So many things that were so hard to live through, but without them I would not be the person I am today. I think of trials I had in high school, all the work I did in college in classes, and guys I have dated in the past. I remember living at the library, or thinking life was over because of a certain guy. I remember being on my mission, and how that strengthened my testimony, but also how it changed my outlook on life. All these long and short situations or trials I have had have made me happy today.
Along with this happiness I am starting to feel nervous, even a little scared. I look at what happened in Wall Street yesterday, and how the bad the economy is. I am nervous that I have not saved enough. That things will get worse, and we'll have major problems. It reminds me what the apostles and prophets have been saying all along. Save money, and get out of debt. Do not say to yourself that all is well in Zion. We always need to be on our toes. Always preparing physically, emotionally, and spiritually, so we will be ready when these things happen. I hope I am ready if something does happen. I need to prepare more so everyday.
Sorry for the shpeal, but I have been feeling these things, and needed to share. =)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing kristina! I agree.
Post a Comment