Thursday, July 3, 2008

Farmer's Market

I love Farmer's Markets! In Minnesota I could count on them every summer. Granted, I didn't go a lot, because I wasn't buying the food, but I have always enjoyed them. I got an ad in the mail not about two weeks ago saying that a farmer's market was opening not too far from me. I was so excited to go. I pictured it outdoors, like the ones in Minnesota, with the farmers selling the food themselves. What I found was something a little different. It was indoors, like a normal store. It had a bakery and even sold refrigerated foods. I was caught off guard, but still happy with what I found. All their foods were fresh, and mostly organic. They had such a nice selection of produce, and they even had a great variety of gluten free foods! What the best part was, was the prices. Everything was so cheap. The gluten free foods were cheaper than anywhere I've seen. The produce also had a great price. For example, they had cartons of strawberries for 99 cents each. Plus, they taste amazing! I am definitely returning.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds wonderful! I hope I can go with you sometime.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to stock up on all the gluten free stuff!