Thursday, July 3, 2008
I'm my mother's daughter
If anyone knows my mom and I well you will know how alike we are. I look almost exactly like my mom, and we enjoy the same things. I love this, but at times it is not so fun. Just like my mother, I get over heated very quickly. I remember when I was younger, that one my mom would always say how she couldn't stay out in the sun long because she would get headaches and feel queasy. I even remember that one time she went to the hospital because she got so over heated at the state fair. Well this last week it has gotten hot. Today it was in the 100's! Luckily our pool opened last week, so we have been enjoying it a lot. We have had my family over and Stephen's family. I think though that I have hit my limit. Today is the first official day that I got over heated. My sisters and their kids came over and we had a great time swimming. But, I am feeling the effects of it now. I have the headache and everything that goes with it. I wish that I didn't have to worry about this and that I could just enjoy the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better now. My girls had the best time- thanks for having us. I understand what you mean though about not tolerating heat well. It's not fun!
I understand.
Oh, bummer Krissy! We had an AWESOME time. Easton still asks to go to 'Kistina' and Stephen's. Is there anything you can do to help prevent (like drink more), or is it inevitable when outside too long? I am sooo glad I did not acquire this trait!
Post a Comment