Sunday, October 7, 2007

Soreness and excitement

On Thursday I got my wisdom teeth out and it went really well. I didn't want to be put out so I was just numbed. I was nervoud about being awake but it went really quick, it only took about a half an hour. I know I am a little quirky, but it was cool to see my teeth coming out with the roots all bloody. I know I enjoyed it because I couldn't feel a thing. I slept on Thursday a lot and by Friday afternoon I was feeling great.

The excitement is that Stephen proposed on Saturday. So exciting! We went out to dinner, took me to a very pretty spot and proposed. I am so excited. We are getting married December 20 and I couldn't be happier!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow- I can't believe I had to find out you're engaged on your blog. I guess I am off to call you and get the details.

Karen said...

Oh, and of course- a big fat CONGRATS!!!!!! I look forward to getting together for the big event. :)

The Lees said...

I called you a couple of times, its not my fault you didn't answer

kelly said...

Yippee happy day! Can't wait to see you this weekend to get the details:)

Karen said...

We had the ringer turned down during G.C. You didn't give me a fair chance to call you back!

After G.C was over I read your news online, then saw you called in between sessions. I guess you were just excited to share.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the proposal! It's offical now! I'm so excited. What does the ring look like?