So even though I was sicker than a dog for a few days I feel great now. It took a couple of nights of getting 11 hours of sleep with naps during the day, but I feel great.
I went to Utah this last weekend and had the best time. Stephen and I went to this presentation where they were trying to persuade us to buy an condo to vacation to. We were great at deceiving them and making them think we were interested. We actually only went because we got a free hotel night out of it. It also snowed, can you believe it? Thankfully it melted right away, but I was so bummed.
This week should be good. I am getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday, which means I can relax that day. It means craziness now with getting all the work done before Thursday, but its worth it.
1 comment:
We went to one of those things last year and we got a cruise trip. We have to pay like $250 in taxes or it. Luckily there is no expiry date on it.
Post a Comment