Well the good news is that after less than 24 hours the swelling on my gums has gone down, and I feel almost no pain!
The bad news. . .
The mouth wash they gave me makes me want to vomit. I rinsed my mouth with it, then an hour and a half later I tried to eat breakfast and almost lost what I had eaten. I had to lay on my bed for ten minutes to calm my stomach down. The mouth wash is just vile.
Then I got an obnoxious cold. I have head, ears, throat and nose issues now. I am beginning to wonder what is worse, having half my head hurt from one tooth, or my whole head going crazy from a cold. I was forewarned though by my teacher in kindergarten. When you work with kids, you get sick A LOT.
I am looking forward to the happy moment when my wisdom teeth will be gone and I feel normal again. Too bad I have to wait like a week and a half for that.
1 comment:
All the teachers that I work with swear by airborne. You can find it at walgreens and other such places. I am sad that you are sick. I hope that you feel much much better. Love you
Post a Comment