Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Teeth

I went to the dentist today, and I am getting out my wisdom teeth on Thursday the 4 of October. He looked at my teeth and said that the gums around my one wisdom tooth is very infected, hence the pain. He gave me anitbiotics and a mouth wash to help with that. He said that the surgery shouldn't be too bad because all my teeth have grown in. The only one that might be a little tricky is the infected one. I just can't wait to get them out and have a normal feeling mouth again.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Make sure someone drives you home, you'll be pretty out if it! Also, because your teeth are fully in, there is actually a higher risk for complications (that's how I neded up with permenant nerve damage, even though my surgeon said it looked like it would be an easy one- grrrr). I REALLY hope your procedure goes better than mine. I bet it will be nice to finally have that done, and have the weekend to rest and recover. Good luck!

The Lees said...

Oh Karen, I think we need to talk about how your surgery went.

Karen said...

Sure! It will be fine though- don't worry :)Your mouth will feel so much better!