Friday, June 8, 2007
Meeting the Family
Last night I went out with Brady again. He didn't come until 10:30 because he had to work and get ready to go to Utah this weekend. For our hour and a half together we went to Wal-mart and the park. We walked and swung on the swings. It was nice. I really enjoy just talking to him and hearing about his family, and how he grew up. It is so different than from me. While we were talking about our families he invited me to come to family dinner. Should I be worried? On Tuesday we had to go to his parents to drop off some unused rocks (he was landscaping that day). So while I was there I met his mom, dad, two brothers, a sister-in-law and a niece. We are "together" but I don't know if I'm ready for this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so awesome that you are dating someone. Keep me updated
I have learned that guys think a lot different. I would guess that he is very interested in you and feels comfortable sharing his family with you. Has he served a mission and feels it is time to settle down? If that is true, I guess let your heart be your guide.
That's great he feels you are the kind of friend/girlfriend he can bring home to meet the family. That is a great compliment!Don't worry about what it means, just enjoy your time getting to know him.
Mom and Karen have good advice Krissy. I'm glad you're enjoying someone:)
Post a Comment