So I just got back from running the 10k about an hour ago. I was really nervous because I had zero traning. The last time I ran was on Monday and I only ran like 20 mns because I felt sick. But I had no problem running. I ran it in a little over an hour. I was right in the middle of everybody. But, because it was so easy I think that the next race will be a half-marathon. What do you think Kelly?
5 comments:
Rock on!!! Good job on your 10k!
Way to go Kristina You are awesome!!!!!!!
How exciting. How long is a 10K? I thought of you this morning while I was at work and reminded my coworkers of your endeavor.
A 10k is 6.2 miles. It felt so short!
So short...so easy?? Ok, I'm not sure if I can keep up with you now! You're awesome. I better get training b/c I think we should do it!
Post a Comment