Thursday, June 7, 2007
How many nicknames can a girl have?
I find it quite humorous that I have been given another name. I came back to school thinking, finally, I can be called Kristina again. Not Tia, not Sister Morse, but Kristina. Well as it turns out the people I knew from before my mission call me Tia, the people from my mission call me Morse and now I am also called Tina. My last transfer on the mission the elders would tease me about dating and being "normal" again. Whenever I would talk about going home or doing something unmissionary like they would call me Tina. Tina was like my alter-ego. I made the mistake of telling my FHE brother that and so he started calling me Tina just to bug me. Other people have heard him calling me Tina and think that I prefer it over Kristina, so other people are calling me Tina too. I guess that's fine, but whenever anyone calls me Tina I think of someone wild and party-animalish. So I have given up. I will never be called Kristina again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Except by us:)
You will always be Kristina, or Kristy to me! I don;'t think I could call you anything else- it's too wierd!
Post a Comment