For the first time since I have been back from my mission I slept in until 10. It felt so good, and even though I felt guilty because I wasn't able to run, oh well.
Me and my roommate Emily went to Idaho Falls yesterday. We went shopping at the mall, and I got some cute clothes. Everything was 50% off, so I got a new skirt, plaid bermuda shorts (they are my favorite, I love them!), and two new tops. We also went to WinCo and got some cheap groceries, and went out to eat at a yummy Mexican Restaurant. I really like hanging out with Emily, she has a boyfriend, so I don't get too much time with her, but when I do I enjoy it.
We then had a BBQ at Emily's brother's house. It was a lowkey one, which was nice. We just bought stuff at the store and BBQed. We had about 10 people there. The weather was just gorgeous, so sunny with a little breeze. After the BBQ we went to the drive-in. We saw Shrek 3, I liked it a lot. I am really impressed with how the Shrek sequels are, usually sequels are terrible.
1 comment:
Two of your last three days have been "Fun days"- yay for you! You are always up to something interesting- enjoy every moment!
Post a Comment