Saturday, June 2, 2007

Beautiful

Yesterday again was an absolutely gorgeous day. Sunny, little breeze, not too hot, I love the summer!

I went on a studying marathon, and studied for my test for 3 hours. Long time, but I did really well. It was for geography, and was really tough. The class average was a 77% and I got 87%. I was quite pleased, especially because I thought I got a D while I was taking it. I had to think a lot, it was tricky!

Yesterday morning I went running for 45 mns, then later my friend Andrew asked me to go running with him. I was a little nervous because he ran in high school and has a lot of experience, and I have never ran with anybody. But I was pleasantly suprised to find that we ran the same speed, and that he got tired quicker than me. I am so ready to run the 10 k next week.

Then last night I went to a suprise birthday party for my friend Trevor. It was fun, we suprised him good. We played a lot of fun games, did karaoke and danced. I love parties.

No comments: