Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day. Sunny and warm, it was great!
Yesterday I had class and went to do service like I do every Tuesday and Thursday. Rowe came with me this time. It was a lot of fun. We went to the gardens and played, I love serving there. I work with mentally handicapped adults. Sometimes we teach them basic skills like cooking and counting, but then other days like yesterday we just play. I am so happy everytime I am there. I love working with them. After that I buckled down and did homework. I have been lazy all week, and did not have much motivation, so I had to do it. I had to say goodbye to Rowe (we spend so much time together I feel like she is my companion) and got to work.
I am trying to run more hills and longer in the morning in preparation for the 10 k. I am nervous that it will be all hills. I am doing good though and am excited that there is only one week left.
I have to go back to studying for a test now, oh joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment