Monday, June 4, 2007

Great Sunday

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Sundays started out the same, no sleeping in and church. I was asked by the mission prep teacher to help him after church so I went in and gave some comments about what a successful missionary is and about the work. It made me miss my mission, but I am glad that I went. When I came home I just hung out, wrote in my journal and relaxed. Later that night all my mission buddies in Rexburg came over and we made plov (the rice dish) and talked about our mission. We then went stadium singing in Russian. It was so neat, and I am so glad I have people from my mission here. Unfornately after stadium singing I had to go home because I was feeling so sick. It was weird, I was feeling fine, but then all of a sudden it just hit me. I felt nauceaus and had a terrible headache. I was wiped out in five seconds. I tried to run this morning because the 10 k is on Saturday, but I ran 15 minutes and died. I hope whatever is going on runs through my system before the race on Saturday.

I felt quite popular yesterday. While my mission buddies were over Rob came over to say hi and this guy that was at the drive-in was texting my roommate Emily (they are pretty good friends) to see if she thought that I would go on a date with him. He is supposed to call me today and on Tuesday we are going to his house and with some other people make dinner. I am excited.

I saw Brandon yeseterday at church, and I could tell that he wanted to talk to me, but I just ignored him, I don't want to have to deal with him anymore.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Yuck - get better!!