Sunday, May 20, 2007

Brandon again

I had a good day. Church as usual, and a great nap, an hour-and-a-half. It felt so good. After sleep Emilee and I cooked, we invited people over for dinner. We had the most amazing chicken. I need to get the recipe and post it. We also had an apple and snicker salad, deviled eggs, rice krispies and pink lemondae. Everything was delicious. Among other people, Brandon came. He stuck around for a couple hours after dinner. We just talked, and hung out. I like him a lot. I am not going to lie. He is a really good guy. I think before that we were just moving too quick. Now I am getting to know him really well. We go on a lot of walks, and talk. I love spending time with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So does Brandon know your blog? Interesting how life throws people together. Glad all is well.

The Lees said...

No, he doesn't know about my blog, and I am so glad. It would be so embarrassing if he read it. I can't even imagine!