Sunday, May 20, 2007
Lazy Weekend
So Friday night we didn't do much, and on Saturday it was a very chill day also. We woke up and lounged for a long time. WE did go on a long walk, it was nice. We watched "Pirates of the Caribbean" while we did homework. We went to Broulim's to get food for Sunday dinner. Just a chill, lazy day. But ny seven we were going stir crazy so we went to visit some boys. We were there for about two hours, but then they started watching "Braveheart" and I watched like 15 minutes of it and I had to go, I could not handle it. SO we came home, which was perfect because Brandon had called. I called him back and we went to Jamba Juice, went for a walk, climbed a tree and just talked. IT was good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmmm, Brandon again? :)
Glad you had a nice weekend!
Post a Comment