Well I am having the best time. I am so happy and feel so blessed in so many ways. I have met all of my roommates, and they are all so great! We range in ago from 18-25, and we all have different personalities, but we are all happy and excited to get to know each other more. We have become fast friends already. We had a Sunday dinner together and we are going to try to make it a goal to study the scriptures together every night. There are some of us that even work out together in the morning. I could not have asked for a better group of girls to live with. They are great. I am also in a ward I was before. Different bishop, but I still know him. We have a great ward, and except for some weird guys that were going up to every girl asking where they live and their names, the guys are good. There is one guy in paticular that was very nice and I would not mind getting to know him better.
The first day of classes has not been bad at all. I am excited for my all my classes, and all that I will learn. The only class I am worried about I haven't had yet, it is in a half an hours. But there are tutors if I need help. It has been fun seeing old friends and meeting new people. I saw one girl that I was in the MTC with, so we were able to speak in Russian and we have plans to hang out. I am so excited. I just feel like anything that I had been praying about that I wanted to better with, I now have the opportunity to. God has just blessed me so much with everything right now. I feel so happy and so good, and I know that things will only get better. This week has been a huge testimony that God knows me and that he loves me. He is taking good care of me.
So tonight we have a ward social at our bishops house. He is making us dinner and we will have FHE and a get to know you thing. I hope to see the boy I met yesterday there. I just can't say enough how happy I am, things are great!
1 comment:
I can't ward to hear about the ward social. Don't keep us in suspense!
Post a Comment