Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I feel good, dydydydy

So I just got back from devotional, and it was fantastic. Right before I left President Clark became the President in Elder Bednar's place. He spoke today on the atonement, and it was amazing. The spirit was so strong, adn I learned so much. I felt like I was at general conference. IT was AMAZING! Being at school has definetly given my spiritually a boost, and I am so glad, because it was starting to go down because I was working, and had not time and etc. Tonight I get to go to the temple with my roommate and her sister. We are going to do baptisms. Yeah!

As for the social, it went really good. WE had a nice lesson and then a barbeque. They had hamburgers, and hot dogs with all the fixings, it was great! I got to talk to the guy, his name is Brandon. He is so nice, and am excited to get to know him better. He is 24, he went to Oklahoma on his mission. He is from Idaho Falls and is going into Mechanical Engineering. He is a quiet boy, but SO nice. I will be sure to keep you all updated on what happens with that. And mom, he is blonde.

I talked to my teacher for Literacy and she said that if I need help that I can always ask questions or come to her. She understands and is more than willing to work with me, which I am so glad about. I did find out that I need to take 4 state tests this semester. And for one class I have to do 30 service hours, so as sad as it is, I don't think I will have time to work. I am going to have to be super stingy. But I'm a student, I can do that!

1 comment:

kelly said...

I am so glad thigns are going so well! It makes me remember my school days. It really was so much fun, every day was an adventure. I'll be interested to hear more dish on this guy. Good luck studying for all those tests. Ewww!