So I am back in the 'burg, and it feels so good! When we flew over Utah and saw the mountains, and the houses and green grass I felt so happy, so at peace. I know it's because this is where I need to be. I realized how much I had missed it out here. Being at the airport brought back so many memories of leaving for my mission and calling mom and dad, going home for vacations, friends seeing me off and picking me up here. They were all very good memories.
Then coming to Rexburg was also great. Some things have changed, but it is still small, cozy Rexburg. I know that this will be a great semester. That I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Me and Jon hung out, he introduced me to some of his friends, and we all had dinner together. He also took me shopping and I got most everything that I need. I met some of my roommates, and they are so nice. My room roommate is great. She is almost 20, but so nice, and so mature. I love her already. I met some of the girls that live downstairs, and they are also very nice. People here say I look too young to be an RM, that's a compliment I guess. It just feels so good to be back. I am so happy.
Today I am going to finish unpacking and I am going to see my friend Andrea, and hopefully meet my other roommates!
2 comments:
Hi Kristina -- welcome back to Rexburg. Man, it has been a long time since I've been there . . . 1991. Enjoy your time there. So, who is Jon again?
A lot has changed since you have been here, stuff has changed since I've been here last. I don't think that you would recognize the place. Jon is my friend from before the mission. He brought me shopping everywhere. He was having a dinner at his apartment so he invited me. But then he didn't introduce me to anyone, and the whoel time they were talking about people I don't know. It was so lame, so I asked to leave. He totally dropped the ball on that one.
Post a Comment