Monday, April 23, 2007

Math Genius

Well I have met a realy life math genius. Yesterday I was at Brandon's apartment and we decided to play some cards. HIs roommate Travis played with us. He won every single game. He would do math equations in his head so he could win. He would figure out the probabilites of different things in his head in 5-10 seconds. He has a photographic memory and remembers everything. I felt like I had met the man off of "A Beautiful Mind", I think his name is John Nash. HE makes up equations and solves the equation in 15 seconds. It was quiet a sight to see. I fully expect him to be the future Einstein or something

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's amazing! I wish I had the talent in his pinky finger :) I hope card playing with your new "friend" was a fun time, too. :)

Unknown said...

What an experience. Could you see the cogs working in his brain? It will be interesting to see what his focus in life will be.