Sunday, April 22, 2007

Like mother, like daughter

Well I got a calling today, and suprise, suprise I am a Relief Society teacher (can you hear the sarcasm?) I figured as much because I am a recent RM. It is just funny that mom is also a teacher, I really am destined to be just like her.

Yesterday was good, I did homework during the day, then at night I went a Comedy Improv thing with my roommate. It was pretty good, sometimes funny, sometimes not so much. But I'm glad that I went. It is always fun to get out.

3 comments:

kelly said...

That's funny - I have been RS teacher in 2 or 3 wards myself. In the blood I guess. You are a mini-mom, though :)

Unknown said...

What week do you teach? I teach the second and fourth Sundays.

The Lees said...

That's funny cause I teach the third Sunday, I thought that it would be fun to correlate lessons a little bit and get ideas off of each other, but oh well!