Wednesday, April 25, 2007

La la la

So I have decided that today I am taking the day off. Of course I went to classes, and I had to take a test, but besides that I am doing no homework, and I am playing. Right now I am watching a movie, The Holiday, and later I am going country dancing with Brandon. I am nervous but excited to go. I just haven't been in so long. Classes are as usual. Not too hard but a lot of work. I am almost done with my application for student teaching, it is due by Friday. I will glad to be done with that. I will take the test soon for technology education. I hope it won't be hard. Nothing else too exciting, I will for sure let you know how dancing goes tonight.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy vacation to you! I can't wait to hear about your dancing excursion. I hope it's a blast!