Thursday, April 26, 2007
My first post mission heartbreak
So I went country dancing last night. I went with my roommate but Brandon was there also. I am still rusty, but I had a lot of fun. I even met somebody that served in the Burnsville ward. It is crazy how small the world really is. After dancing me and Brandon went on a walk and ended up at the park. We sat and just talked. He told me the typical line, that he thinks that I am a great girl, but that he just wants to be friends. Which does not make any sense because he did a lot of things that made it seem to me and everybody else that he likes me. But what do you do. Then today I got an e-mail from one of my mission friends who is coming home next week. He told me about one of his friends that goes up to school here and wanted me to get in touch with her. Well she ended up e-mailing me saying that we should hang out sometime. We never did but she wrote my friend that is coming home soon that the only reason I would want to hang out with her is because I want to date him when he come home. How stupid is that? Then I hung out with Jon today and he was all like, sorry about Brandon, but then trying to make his move on me, it was so stupid! I really do not like the drama of being single.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! At least you he helped you get those awkward first post-mission dates out of the way. Now you can find a real guy that appreciates how awesome you are!
What's with that "friend" of your mission buddy's? That is so typical of an immature girl- nice to your face and gossip behind your back. You don't need her for a friend!
Oh, and have fun with the Russian group. That sounds great!
Drama is right!
Post a Comment