


So since I have gotten back from my mission my skirts have been on the dull and boring side. I am so used to dressing like a missionary that when it came to buying skirts when I returned I bought the same dull stuff. Well I went to Target today and found a great skirt for a great deal. I also bought a shirt and shoes to match. The shoes I call my first grown up shoes because they have heels. I am excited for my, "I am not 18 anymore shoes". (Since I am 23 I am sure that I probably should of had this moment a long time ago!)
2 comments:
Adorable! That's a great spring outfit.
I love that skirt! I was tempted to buy it earlier as well. It looks great on you! I like your grown-up shoes too. Isn't it fun to wear heels? If it makes you feel better I just 'grew up' this past year myself. So...you're way ahead of me.
Post a Comment