


So this is the girl that I have been nannying for the past two months, at first she drove me nuts, but now I love her to death and will miss her a lot.
I took her to the Russian market today and she tried some Russian chocolates. She wasn't as excited about it as my nieces were. I also spoke some Russian and it sad. I have lost so much, my accent is terrible, and I have to think about everything before I speak. It is not automatic anymore, and I have forgotten words. So, so sad.
When I was driving to work today I heard and old Chicago song and it reminded of me when me and Kelly shared a room and went to sleep with music. She would always pick Chicago and I would always pick Beauty Beast. It was a good memory.
I head for school tomorrow and I am excited! My friend Jon is picking me from the bus stop, he will help me move in and take me to the grocery store and Wal-mart, I am So glad! I thought I was going to have to do it all by foot! Woo-hoo!
2 comments:
She looks so cute. I'm glad you've had fun with her.
I totally didn't remember that music thing! Funny. I'm glad we remember different things and can remind each other.
I'm glad Jon will be there too! I'd hate to think you were soloing it. Good friends. I can't wait to meet up with you out west.
Your blog's great so far - I'm excited to see more :)
She's a doll! You will have fun with her this summer, I am sure. I hope traveling goes smoothly for you. I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment