I am near the end. I can't believe I'm almost finished! A week ago baby turned head down on his own. Thank goodness! I still have my induction planned for the 25th, if I am 1.5 cm. As of a week ago I was a .5, so I'm hoping I dilate more, or just go on my own. I feel really good though, and am in no rush to get him out. I would rather have him stay in a little longer and be perfectly healthy. Plus, I can still take a nap when Alex does! I don't think that will happen when baby comes out.
About two months ago I started a cross stitch birth announcement for Alex. My goal was to get it done before baby came, and I'm happy to say it did! I think it turned out really cute. I took some pictures, they're not great, but you can get the gist.
We still don't have insurance/cobra figured out. We have been paying our monthly premium and all the paperwork but cobra is redoing their program and as a result have all of our information either not entered properly or not entered at all. They also haven't sent us our new insurance cards either. Super stressful when you could have a baby any day.
3 comments:
Don't stress about the insurance. Even if it's not all worked out before the baby's born they can go back and fix up past mistakes.
Nice job on the cross stitch. Love it.
Love it!
Post a Comment