About a month ago we got Alex a new bed. We figured with a new baby coming it was time. We wanted to leave a lot of time in case it was a not so smooth transition.
Luckily, he is doing awesome. From night one he has stayed in his bed and slept like a champ. We feel so lucky it hasn't been a struggle.
Nap times are not happening in his bed though. He would get up and put books between his bed and the wall. I wasn't surprised though because he wasn't napping in his crib either. I think it is too light in his room, even with curtains, for him to sleep. Without his nap he was super cranky so he sleeps in a pack and play in the bathroom. Don't judge, it works for us.
Every morning he "makes" his bed. It is quite cute, though I help him remake it later.
All done! Doesn't it look great?
The crib has become a storage place for his favorite books.
No comments:
Post a Comment