We started of our Easter festivities by dyeing eggs. Stephen informed me that he had never done it before. Say what? That is Easter tradition in my world.
Alex really liked watching the dye tablets fiz in the vinegar. After that, he was hard to impress.
We only did a few because Alex was over it, and Stephen and I were too.
Easter morning Alex got his basket with a chocolate bunny, an ABC book about Jesus, and sidewalk chalk. He was most thrilled by the chalk.
Later he enjoyed his bunny. Like a champ he bit off the bunny's ear first.
I took about a million pictured while he was eating his bunny. The lighting was so great! But I'll spare you and only post two.We then did an egg hunt in the apartment. We just scattered eggs in the living room to have Alex find. Alex liked it OK but was not overjoyed. I realized our hunt turned into a game of clean up since nothing was inside the eggs. Good thing he's good at cleaning up!
1 comment:
We dyed eggs when I was little. The eggs ended up getting wasted etc. By the time Stephen was little we just didn't care about it. We usually went to my grandparents' house and had tons of chocolate. My dad's family wasn't too much into classic traditions. (at least by the time I was a kid)
Post a Comment