Monday, March 4, 2013

Me Time Update

I am so proud of myself, I am actually following through with this goal!

There are a few things I am doing to not forget the me. First is working out. I have been running twice a week with my running partner for a little over two miles. I have to admit though, it is getting hard. I get really bad cramps in my lower abdominal area. I used to be able to run through them but now it is getting too hard. I am thinking I'm done running with this pregnancy. I'll still workout by doing a prenatal video.

I have registered for an online class to keep up my certification. It starts next week, and ends three days after the baby's due date. I think its perfect timing. I should be able to get it done a couple of weeks before, in case he wants to come early. It is on keeping kids motivated. I think it should be an interesting class.

I have also started tutoring again. It wasn't something I was planning on, but I got a call one day from I woman who saw my ad that I put up almost two years ago. It's twice a week,  and an hour each time. I am able to leave as soon as Stephen gets home from school. It is working out perfectly.

I have also made more of an effort to be outgoing and meet more woman in our new ward, and it has made a difference. Alex is meeting more kids in our area to play with them, and I can talk to the moms. Its been very nice.

No comments: