Saturday, June 16, 2012

I was lucky enough to have my best friend from home come and visit me! Actually, she was visiting her sister but we'll pretend she came just for me. We packed in as much fun as we could in one day. We started off by     going to Wheeler's Farm where Alex noticed the animals for the first time. He reached out to try and pet them and was successful a few times. He would giggle when he touched them.
 This horse was very friendly with Alex. He would walk right up to him and nuzzle him. It was a little too close for Alex, he got scared.
We continued our day by Sarah highlighting my hair, then we went out for dinner and dessert! I tried Rumbi's for the first time, and then I brought her to SubZero. My tummy was very happy after that!

We finished our day driving up the mountains, and seeing a moose. Sarah had never been up the mountains and I had never been up that far, so it was quite the experience for both of us. I'm sad I don't get to see her more often, but excited that she'll be moving to Idaho in a few months!

No comments: