Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kanab

This week I was able to go with my sister to visit our other sister in Southern Utah. It was fun to have the girls together again!

Besides eating really good food (mock Cafe Rio and to die for burgers), we cheered on Easton during his first baseball practice. 


 Luke practiced for T-ball and Alex just loved being outside and not in the car.

The next day we went on a hike in a canyon. The weather was perfect, and the scenery is beautiful. I love the red rock! Alex didn't love being in the backpack. I think he wanted to hike.


 The last day we saw their pharmacy, which looks awesome, and colored eggs. Easton made a one-eyed alien,
 Luke made a silly egg, Paige made tie dyed eggs.
 Alex liked smashing them. He cracked the shell, then played with the hard-boiled egg inside. He liked the feel of it.
We had so much fun getting the Utah cousins together. We can't wait to do it again soon!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Great picutes! We miss "cute chubby baby Alex" already :) I need those pics of easton...

Karen said...

Thanks for coming- it was fun to have you guys along!