I have had a lot of hairstyles in my day, mostly on the shorter side. I have been growing out my hair, and it is the longest it has ever been. I like the way it looks, but it gets in the way. It gets pulled on by Alex, when I am laying down, and when Stephen puts his arm around me. So the age old question, do I chop it, or keep it the same? Here are some pictures, what do you think?
Forgive the pregnancy face and belly
4 comments:
Hmmm, I like your hair long. BUT, hair grows! So if it's buggin chop it and see which you like better after that.
I like the long hair! To be honest...I always get the urge to cut my hair short. And I usually always wish I hadnt!
Seems like everyone likes long hair the best. Me too. But whatever you do, you are still cute :)
I like it long. Kira always put her hair in a pony tail (or similar) to minimize the tugging.
Post a Comment