First of all, I feel so lucky to be this boy's mom. I know this is cliche, but I never thought I could love someone so much. He truly is a happy baby, that loves to smile and coo at you. He has already won over many hearts in our ward because of that. He hardly cries (how did I get so lucky?). He is ridiculously strong. He has been able to hold his head up from day one. He moves his arms and legs a lot, and first rolled over at six weeks old. He can now roll over so quickly he startles himself.
He gave me some beautiful flowers and made breakfast. An omelet, toast, and strawberries. It was delicious!
Alex helped prepare me for summer by getting me a sun hat, and sunglasses. I can't wait to wear them!
Stephen even made sure that Alex wore his "Wild about Mommy" shirt.
I have also been told that there are more surprises to come. I am so blessed to have a great family who makes me feel special.
1 comment:
that's awesome :) Alex really has grown! Hey, weren't YOU the one making fun of my sun hat last summmer???
Post a Comment