Sunday, January 9, 2011

Should This Be Fun?

I remember about two months ago I was talking to my sister, and saying that I could be pregnant forever. I was sleeping great, no pains, I wasn't that big, it was all very comforatble. She replied in telling me that it won't stay like that forever. If pregnancy was so easy, what would the motivation be for going through the pain of labor. I think I am being to understand here.

The back pains have begun, I am having trouble sleeping, and I can hardly do anything without getting exhausted. Yesterday I had a list of things I needed to get done. Nothing huge, normal stuff, like cleaning the apartment, grocery shopping etc. By 10:30 after only lightly cleaning the house I was done. I was having contractions, back aches, feet hurt, and exhausted. We are moving in three weeks to a bigger apartment. It will be very interesting to see how I manage.

I can't wait to see this boy of mine. It is starting to hit me, that I don't have a lot of time left! I have a lot to do to prepare this guy. Let's hope my body lets me get it all done.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yep. I agree with your sister 100%. Each time, I have had to be so incredibly uncomfortable that I am begging for pain :) I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy, you are going to be a great mom!

amber said...

the second trimester is wonderful! I am finally there. Well, all of that pain is a sign that your little boy is almost ready to come! Wish I could help!