Thursday, July 1, 2010

Vacation Day 1

Stephen and I got back from our vacation Tuesday. I am overwhelmed with posting what we've done (we were gone two weeks), so I take chunks from our vacation at a time.

After we got to Minnesota we decided we wanted to go to Chicago. Because Chicago is eight hours away we stayed in Milwakuee for the night.

We first went to Lake Michigan. It had a nice beach, unfortanetly it was a little chilly, so we didn't swim much.

There was a long dock we walked on, it had a nice view of the city.

My parents used to live in Milwaukee, so they recommended that we go to the Three Domes. We went there, but of course it was closed. We missed it by fine minutes.

After looking for a place fashioned after the diner on Happy Days, we went back the the hotel and chilled. We looked about two hours for this diner that was torn done years ago. Oh well. We did get some Wisconsin cheese curds though. 

No comments: