Sunday, February 28, 2010

Projects

Here are some of the projects that I have been doing lately.

First of all, for my birthday my mom got me a bunch of crafts. One thing she got me was the letter "S" and "K". I used modge podge, and put scrapbook paper on the front, and painted all the other sides.

My sister gave me two white frames. At our old apartment where the walls were tannish they worked, but here, where our walls are white, they look terrible. I decided to paint them. I didn't want anything too bold, so I painted them a very light blue.


In my birthday box there was also some patterns to crochet dog sweaters. I couldn't help myself. I think this is the second time I put him in it. I wanted to crochet more than make him a sweater. I was just proud that I could read a pattern, after not crocheting for over 6 years.

From the back he looks like he a king with his royal cape.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The jacket made me laugh. It is so cute. I am not sure scamps likes it. He has that look! Great job!!!!!!