Over the last year and a half I haven't seen many movies. Movies are so predictable and nothing looked interesting. But in the last two weeks I saw two phenomenal movies that I highly recommend.
First is The Blind Side. This is an inspirational movie, that has a great story line. I walked out wanting to be a better person.
Today we saw Avatar. I definetly had my doubts, by I absolutely loved it! The effects were amazing, and the story line was very intriguing. I would own this one. Now that is saying a lot from a person that usually doesn't like sc fi movies.

2 comments:
Dad and I also saw these movies and loved them both. We saw Avatar in 2D, I was concerned with getting motion sick with the 3D version.
Loved the effects but didn't like Avatar. I rooted for the army!!!
Post a Comment